Our nappies are eco-friendly, made with organic bamboo pulp. They are free from harmful chemicals and intended for use by babies and toddlers up to 2 & 1/2 years of age. Pure Born Eco-Organic Bamboo Baby Nappies are ultra-soft, with a cloth-like feel to provide maximum comfort for the babies. They are made with unbleached bamboo fibers in the core layer and soft non-woven fabric on both top and bottom layers to provide the best comfort and protection on the most sensitive skin.
Nothing is more delicate than your baby’s bottom and protecting it requires products that are gentle and free of harsh chemicals. Experiencing nappy rash can be painful for babies, therefore it is wise to take preventative measures to ensure no harsh irritants are rubbing against your baby’s precious skin. Pure Born nappies are the perfect solution for painful nappy rashes. We have replaced much of the plastic materials you find in standard nappies, with sustainable materials that are not only kinder to your baby’s skin but also helps to protect the future resources of our world.
The nappy’s absorbent core is made with Organic bamboo pulp and Super Absorbent Polymer (SAP), which makes them ultra-absorbent and helps to absorbs maximum moisture. Each nappy contains up to 43% organic bamboo pulp. The bamboo used in our nappies is sourced from an FSC certified, managed forest. The nappy’s back sheet (outer layer of our nappy) is made with a breathable non-woven fabric, which regulates the flow of air. The top sheet (between baby’s bum and the absorbent core) is made with soft non-woven fabric. It protects your baby from painful rashes.
The nappy’s elastic leg cuffs and stretchy side panels have been designed to ensure a snug fit and superior performance. The nappy packaging material used by us is chosen thoughtfully, keeping the environment in mind. It is made with bio hybrid plastic, containing 40% less petrochemicals than the standard plastic packaging bags.
- Made with soft materials on the inner and outer layer of the nappy which feels smooth against baby’s delicate skin
- They are hypoallergenic, made with organic bamboo. Each nappy contains up to 43% organic bamboo pulp
- Free from heavy metals and allergens.
- The organic bamboo pulp absorption core of our nappies offers maximum absorption to keep your baby’s bottom dry enabling fewer nappy changes and more quality time together.
- Not a single tree is harmed while manufacturing our nappies.
- Dermatologically tested and approved.
- Printed in trendy designs to make nappy change time fun.
- The Bamboo pulp used in our nappies is sourced from FSC(Forest Stewardship Council) certified, managed forests.
- Flexible and snug fitting, allowing free movement, maximum comfortability and optimal performance.
- PETA Vegan & Cruelty Free and V-Label certified. They are free from any ingredient of animal origin. They are free from being tested on animals.
- Pure Born nappies maintain your child’s comfort during fun-filled days and sleepy nights.
- The color changing Wetness indicator lines act as an indicator for parents that a diaper needs changing.
Q. When will my order get dispatched?
It usually takes upto 3 working days to dispatch the order from the warehouse.However, incase of personalised products it may take upto 7 working days to dispatch the order from the warehouse.
Q. How can I track my order?
Upon dispatch, an email will be sent out with tracking details which will enable you to track your order.You will also be sent an sms with tracking details.
Q. What are the shipping timelines?
The time taken to deliver the products to you depends on the location and pincode of delivery.Usually, metro cities will receive the products within 5-7 days of shipping the product and non-metros will receive the product in 7-10 days of shipping.
Q. Do I have to pay for the shipping?
As a promotional offer we provide free shipping to all our valuable customers which is subject to change as and when the promotional offer expires.
Q. Can i return a product?
Q. How can I initiate a return?
If the product is eligible for return, write to us at email@example.com within 48 hours of the receipt of the product along with photos and reason of return and we will have the process initiated upon scrutiny.
Q. Is it safe to pay on Mumma?
It is absolutely safe to pay on our portal as we use the latest encryption technology to store and safely transmit your personal and credit card information through our systems.All orders are processed through a secure checkout system.
Q. How will I know you received my order after payment deduction?
After you place an order with us we will share with you an order confirmation email with an order number to assure that an order has been successfully placed with us.