Christmas sudoku includes one wooden board based on the theme Christmas emphasising on the imporatnce of its celebration.
Age: 3-6 years
Box Contains: A Wooden Board , Cutouts for sudoku
How to Play: Sudoku is played on a grid of 5 x 5 spaces. Within the rows and columns are 5 “squares” . Each row, column and square (5 spaces each) needs to be filled out with one of the elements of christmas without repeating any element within the row, column or square.
- Learning about the festival - Christmas.
- It increases their mental ability as well as focus on each and every part of the puzzle.
- This game has something to learn so it promotes healthy competition among children’s and improves problem-solving skills.
- It improves their thinking ability and concentration level.
- It serves as a guide to help them understand and analyze the difference between the whole and the part.